We would strongly advise that all essential work is recommended by a structural engineer and should be inspected by an expert.

Your structural engineers report and completion of works certificate should be stored with your deeds; this will help provide accurate records in the future.

If you need a structural engineers report for mortgage purposes, your mortgage provider will most likely insist that an engineer’s completion of works certificate is issued. This will cover the essential works that are recommended to you, and they will then require sight of the documents to release any monies or retentions that are due.

After reading this, if you are unsure whether you require a certificate for mortgages or insurance purposes then it is essential that you get in touch with your provider before contacting anyone else.

Structural Engineers Birmingham I Structural Engineers Oxford | Structural Engineers Leamington Spa