Regulated by RICS
We have a fully complying planning supervising team.
Planning supervisors are now a requirement since the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 1994 to ensure that safety is always considered throughout a construction project.
Allcott Associates provides a set of key tasks in regards to planning supervising:
- Notifying the project to HSE (Health and Safety Executive)
- Giving the client advice on the designer’s and contractor’s skills and abilities
- Organising a pre-tender health and safety plan
- Giving our clients advice in regards to the principle contractor’s health and safety plan before the project begins
- Keeping communication flowing with the principle contractor.