Close this search box.



We strongly advise that all essential work is recommended by a structural engineer and should be inspected by an expert.

Your structural engineer report and completion of works certificate should be stored with your deeds as this will help provide accurate records in the future.

If you need a structural engineer report for mortgage purposes, your mortgage provider will most likely insist that an engineer’s completion of works certificate is issued. This will cover the essential works that are recommended to you, and they will then request access to the documents to release any monies or retentions that are due.

If you are unsure whether you require a certificate for mortgage or insurance purposes, it is essential that you get in touch with your provider before contacting anyone else.